This 1-hour requirement is included at no additional cost for students who also attend our national course. This courses registration is for those that require only the single hour of CA DFPI law for renewal and did not take their National CE course with us or took the course with us for a state other than CA.
- What’s new in 2022/2023 – CFL, CRMLA and HBOR
- CA-DFPI California Financing Law (22000 – 22780) under Financial Code – FIN Division 9
- The California Financing Law as administered and implemented in the California Code of Regulations
- CA-DFPI California Residential Mortgage Lending Act (50000 -50706) under Financial Code – FIN Division 20
- California Homeowner Bill of Rights (CHBOR) as comprised by the following bills: AB278, SB900, AB2610, AB1950, SB1474 and AB2314
- Live, instructor-led online webinar
- Fully Interactive – Ability to ask questions to instructor
- 1 hour total
- All course material included
- CE credits uploaded directly into the NMLS system
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Any mortgage professional needing to satisfy their 1-hour CA DFPI continuing education requirement who doesn’t want the same old boring material read straight from a book or slides.
HOW IT WORKS:
You need a computer, internet connection (DSL speed or higher), and computer speakers. Each day of class you will be emailed an invitation with your own log-in/password. From here you can click the link, enter your password, and download, print, or save that day’s course materials. You’ll be able to log into the class up to ½ hour before the class start time where you can ask questions to the instructor.
Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions during the webinar through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) 3) Computer Speakers 4) Webcam. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
*NMLS does not allow the use of mobile phones or iPads.
NMLS charges $1.50 per credit hour to upload CE credits. You will not be charged additionally for this as this fee is already factored into the cost of the course. We have several instructors who teach our CE webinar course.
We have several instructors who teach our CE webinar course. Each have extended experience in the business, have taught our courses in the past, and receive high feedback on our evaluation forms.
Upon successful course completion, your CE credits will be posted with NMLS within TWO business days.
There is no deadline, but we recommend you don’t wait until the last minute so that you have enough time to get the proper links and instructions so that you are prepared to go when the classes start!