Each course can last one or two weeks, has a specific start and end date and required activities that you must complete in order to receive course credit. Our Friday start dates are 14-day classes and our Tuesday start dates are 7-day classes. Note that sections are unlocked throughout the term of the course to assist in pacing your instruction and ensuring that you remain active throughout the entire session. You will be provided downloadable versions of reading assignments for offline reading and study reference.
NEW – Need to complete the course more quickly? Phone and ask us about our new option that allows you to complete the course in as little as three days! 866-623-1250.
IMPORTANT: Students enrolled in prelicensing courses must actively participate in the course throughout the entire session. Course completions will be submitted to the NMLS after the course end date.
You’ll receive everything you need to successfully complete your Safe Act NMLS pre-licensure education requirements.
These states have add’l education requirements in addition to or that must be found within the elective portion of this course (HI, ID, IN, MA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NM, NJ, NV, NY, PA, RI, TX, TN, UT, WA, WV). Phone us for assistance in meeting these unique state law requirements. Yes, we can assist you with a class that meets your state specific requirements.
You will also receive at no additional cost: Our entire test prep package including the new UST material as described in our website catalog:
- 7-hour professional video: Our test preparation event has been professionally recorded, edited, and produced by Video Magic, of Hollywood, CA. Online 24/7 (or in a DVD format as a separate product), our senior instructor will take you through each section of the test with hundreds of PowerPoint slides built into the presentation and detailed information you will only receive from us. The video is focused solely on you passing your NMLS test. Watch a training preview of this course now.
- Final review cram course: Over 500 PowerPoint slides broken down in the areas of federal law, nontraditional lending, ethics, and loan origination activity. View this presentation online or download the slideshow for flashcard-style learning.
- All of the PowerPoint slides used in our 20-hour licensing course. This includes over 800 slides covering every aspect of loan origination including general mortgage knowledge, loan origination activities, ethics, federal law, and much more!
- NEW 4-hour video covering recent industry changes including TRID, The Home Loan Toolkit, and Safeguards Rule.
- Our complete NMLS textbook is provided in PDF format.
- 50+ pages of exam study notes: This resource provides advice, guidance, and direction in preparing for and taking your NMLS test. It will direct you to additional resources on each of the major topics of RESPA, Dodd-Frank, Reg Z, Acts and dates with links links to each. It contains tips on overcoming the difficult formatting and wording of the test. The document is complete with bullet points, talking points and high points from the NMLS curriculum.
- We also include PDF’s on Mortgage Terminology, Math Equations, the latest NMLS Test Outline, and two 100-question practice exams!
- Entire NMLS-approved curriculum as an audio MP3: Our entire NMLS-approved curriculum was recorded as an audio MP3 and will allow you to download and listen to 16 hours of training on any device that plays MP3’s. Listen on your phone, tablet, iPod, in your car, or while you exercise and our senior instructor will clearly explain all of the NMLS licensing topics in a way that few others can; so that you clearly understand them.
The course price DOES include your $30 NMLS fee.
We provide education to many state broker and professional associations.