We have teamed up with The National Association of Mortgage Processors (NAMP) to provide a comprehensive certification training program for new & existing loan processors entitled: The Mortgage Processors Certification Series. This instructor-led, on-demand audio video webinar series is specifically designed to effectively train individuals on proven loan processing tasks, competencies, and principles. Whether you have not yet and are looking to enter the mortgage processing profession, or you’re currently working as a loan processor or assistant, this loan processing boot camp will provide the loan processor skills you need to advance your mortgage processor career or secure a loan processing career position.
The Mortgage Processors Certification Series
Get All (8) Classes Below:
- Loan Processor 101 – “The Basics”
- Advanced Processing – “Real World Lessons”
- FHA/VA Processing – “For Processors”
- Appraisal Review Workshop – “Intensive Study of the Appraisal”
- Calculating Income, LTV & DTI Workshop
- DU/LP Workshop – “Everything from A to Z”
- TRID Compliance – “The Essentials”
- Dodd/Frank Roll Back – “New Rules Defined”
- (8) Instructor-Led, On-Demand Audio Video Webinars
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1 Year
- All Course Materials Included & Downloaded as PDF Files
- Ask Questions Directly to the Instructors for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion Provided for each individual class
HOW IT WORKS: We will email you the links/passwords to the Instructor-Led Online Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training classes.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: With an average of 15+ years of loan processing experience, each instructor is knowledgeable in different areas: FHA, VA, Residential, Conventional, Commercial, USDA Rural Housing Loans, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Tax Returns Analysis, DTI, LTV, Calculating Income, DU/LP, CFPB Regulations and more.
The Mortgage Processors Certification Series offers a savings of $1100 over purchasing the included classes separately!